Hello there ladies!
This habit of always trying to look young sticks with us forever regardless of how much older we get and it’s genuinely present in every single woman, I bet. We tend to incline towards “Do I look young?” rather than “Do I look cool?”, right? And it’s not bad.
This strives us to keep ourselves healthy and active also. So, to keep yourself young is about keeping your body parts young. If a flat tummy, slim body, and youthful skin is a factor, young eyes are also a contributing factor. So, basically we are today talking about How to keep your eyes look young. I am sure you will be interested because it’s an issue we always think about. So, let’s just get started!
Before starting the women eye care tips, here is a list of some of the products recommended by our experts.
When you are strong from inside, you will look stronger from outside. Therefore, what you eat and drink matters a lot if you want to keep your eyes young naturally. Food high in Vitamin C like lemons, oranges, strawberries, and leafy green veggies prevents wrinkles and dry skin, signs of mature skin. To fight inflammation, an antioxidant-rich diet is compulsory, and yes! Omega-3 fatty acids play a key role in maintaining the fluid inside your body keeps your body and eyes healthy.
2. Eye creams
If we talk about signs and symptoms of aging, it starts getting visible right under your beautiful eyes. The under-eye skin is more delicate than the rest of our skin, therefore it gets much more affected and you can feel it when you touch your under-eyes, when you sleep a little less, when you cry, etc.
Experts recommend applying an eye cream both in the morning as well as at night. Applying an eye cream banishes visible signs of mature skin making it look young and re-contoured.
|💡HOW TO APPLY EYE CREAM:
When you are applying eye cream, take a pea-sized product under both eyes with your ring finger, start from the inner corner of the eye, and go till the end. Use if there is some left on your brow bone. Avoid your face moisturizer too much near your eyes because they can be a reason for fine lines under your eyes.
Here are the best expert-recommended product-suggestions for you!
Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Anti-Wrinkle Retinol Under Eye Cream for Dark Circles & Under Eye Bags
Price | $17.73
- Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Anti-Wrinkle Retinol Eye Cream to visibly reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles around the eye area with clinically proven retinol formula.
- The anti-wrinkle formula contains accelerated Retinol SA with a unique combination of ingredients and is clinically proven to leave skin feeling smoother. It continuously renews the look of skin, helping to smooth wrinkles fast & diminish the look of dark spots.
- Specially formulated for the eye area, this fast-acting retinol eye cream help fades the look of stubborn crow’s feet, brightens and evens skin tone in the under-eye area, helps smooth fine lines, and texture, and reduces the look of dark circles.
- The perfect addition to a daily at-home anti-age skincare routine, this anti-wrinkle retinol eye cream is proven to work quickly with visible results in just one week.
Price | $102.99
- It offers instant and lasting benefits.
- Instantly with hard-working optical diffusers.
- Improve dark circles works overtime to improve puffiness.
- Stop crow’s feet and prevent signs of aging while erasing wrinkles.
Price | $28.97
- Olay Regenerist Retinol 24 Night Eye Cream penetrates deep into the delicate skin surface around your eyes.
- Apply nightly to the skin around your eyes for 24-hour hydration.
- Retinol 24 Eye cream visibly firms, brightens, evens skin tone, and reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and dark circles.
- It has a light, silky feel and absorbs quickly, going deep into your skin’s surface so you wake up every morning to younger-looking, radiant eyes.
Price | $21.65
Clinique Pep-Start Eye Cream; 15ml/0.5oz; effective eye cream.
3. Under-eye patch
Under-eye patches are designed mostly to target issues like puffiness, dark circles, and wrinkles. By putting them directly on the under-eye area, they help to cool the skin and reduce inflammation. The basic motive is to counteract the effects of sun, poor sleep, inadequate makeup removal, as well as dry, irritated, aging skin.
Just like you have face masks to target specific skincare concerns or basic hydration, eye patches work pretty the same for under eyes. They are specifically designed to treat the under-eye skin with more delicacy.
Best product is:
Price | $65.72
- These moisture-rich, fast-holding HAS i-Sheets are designed for those worried about fine lines and the effects of sun exposure. With over 110 ml of liquid extract, each i-Sheet is amply infused with active ingredients.
- The sheets themselves are constructed of a special stretchy material that precisely fits the areas around the eyes and mouth. Improve its effectiveness by pulling it up and out as you apply it. Tweezers are included in every package so that the sheets can remain hygienic.
- These i-Sheets contain an effective blend of ingredients such as HAS, beta-glucan, syncol, and fermented resveratrol to fight against aging skin and to maintain skin moisture and firmness. Hyaluronic acid and collagen are also included to help create a more youthful appearance.
- Age-fighting HAS, synthetic neuropeptides, resveratrol and placenta extract for skin clarity, arbutin and 6 types of dryness-fighting collagen, 5 kinds of hyaluronic acid, as well as beta-glucan and other ingredients with anti-aging properties are carefully blended into one luxurious product.
- HAS (Human Adipose-derived Stem cell extract) is a protein complex created through the process of extracting and culturing human adipocyte stem cells. It contains over 150 kinds of growth factors, which, when penetrating the stratum corneum of the skin, leads to a firming of the skin and a more youthful appearance.
4. Eye roller
If you have slept less for a few nights or being stressed lately, puffy eyes are common in that situation. Even due to fluid retention because of a diet high in salt or too much sleep, your eyes can get puffy. Massaging under the eyes can drain out the extra fluid from your under eyes reducing the puffiness which has covered your eye-area.
Jade rollers or any eye-roller works best in coping with the issue. Therefore, you must have one. Other than puffy eyes, to maintain the youthfulness of your eyes, normal frequent massage under your eyes is beneficial.
Best product is:
Price | $18.25
- Olay Eyes Depuffing Eye Roller for bags under the eyes Instantly awakens tired-looking eyes and soothes skin.
- Features precision micro-rollers that gently massage a concentrated, hydrating anti-aging treatment to help reduce puffy eyes and diminish the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Dermatologically tested and non-comedogenic (won’t block pores), the eye roller will give you an outlook that’s truly ageless.
- Cooling metal micro-rollers help diminish fluid buildup when massaged around the eyes to help reduce the look of under-eye bags.
- To Use, sweep roller gently around the eye, starting from the inside corners of the eye, over the brow bone, and then under the eye. See this formula, with caffeine & peptides, instantly perk up the look of tired eyes.
Eye serums are formulated mostly with anti-aging elements and they should be applied at night 15 minutes before going to bed. If you want to apply it in the morning, mix it with moisturizer, and apply it. Along with applying eye serum, a sound sleep of 7-9 hours is also required so that eye serum can work properly in repairing the under-eye skin to prevent dark circles, puffiness.
Eye serums are best to prevent crow feet. Whenever you start to apply eye serum, test a little quantity of the product, and wait for a while. If it does not causes any itchiness or irritation, you can use the product normally.
Price | $27.99
- A rollerball that massages away eye bags as it brightens and refreshes the eye area.
- Gently rolls away puffiness under the eye and the appearance of fatigue.
- Its ingredients, including invigorating caffeine, potent antioxidants, and soothing botanicals, work immediately and overtime to brighten the eye area.
- Easy to take along anywhere, it provides a refreshing on-the-spot treatment or can be layered over or under makeup.
- Formulated without parabens and sulfates. Ophthalmologist Tested.
6. Eye Balm
They are also formulated to reduce puffiness and crow’s feet. They are designed to improve the appearance of mature skin by restoring all the necessary lipids to treat dry, delicate skin.
Price | $30.00
- This best-selling Eye Balm, now with rosehip oil (a plant-based retinol alternative) & hydrating rosewater to instantly hydrate, cool, and fill in fine lines around the eye. It also helps with dark circles and puffiness!
- Topical brightening particles provide a natural dewy glow. Glowy formula doubles as a highlighter that can be used on the cheekbones, Cupid’s bow & More!
- Portable, super easy to use, and can be re-applied throughout the day. Just swipe under and around the eyes and on top of the cheekbones for a quick pick-me-up.
- Suitable for all ages and all skin types – ideal for those seeking a powerful eye treatment to hydrate the skin and create a glowing effect.
7. Eye Makeup
CONCEALER; water-resistant works the best to hid your dark circles and exhaustion extremely ordinary with a normal foundation. You can also use a light-reflecting setting powder to give your under eyes some extra brightening. Choosing two shades lighter than your foundation which have yellow-toned mentioned gives your eyes a subtle lift with brightness. You can normally wear them even if you are not wearing any foundation and blend it well until it looks very normal.
Dabbing PRIMER around your eyes especially near your wrinkled part help in filling lines aching your skin look even and toned. The primer should be included necessarily in your beauty makeup routine as you age. A tinted primer matching your skin color is the one fore dark circles and dab it with your ring finger to blend it well with your skin.
Applying EYELINER brings back the youthfulness of your eyes. Applying it from the middle of your eyes and retaining it till the end of your eyes will make it look more natural giving an instant uplift. As we age, eyelids tend to droop, therefore this step is necessary to look young. Pencil eyeliner is best for this task because it makes it look absolutely natural.
A lengthening MASCARA applied to your top and bottom eyelashes will make it look bigger and brighter which are basically your eyes when you are young. Start from the root and pull the brush to the end of the eyelashes to color it well. Bigger and brighter the eyes, younger they look. Use eyelashes curler to give an instant youthful touch.
With time, your EYEBROWS tend to get thinner which makes you look mature and dropping. Therefore, do use an eyebrow pencil to fill in the eyebrows making it only that much thicker to get a perfect width; neither too thinner nor too thicker like a cartoon.
Whenever you remove your makeup, use EYE MAKEUP REMOVER so that it gently removes all the mascaras and eyeliners you have put on and cleanse out well. Normally removing the whole makeup, we tend to forget about the proper cleansing of your eyes and therefore, eye makeup remover wipes are the best. It is a significant step in maintaining your eyes to look younger.
Best under eye care products:
Price | $32.00
- An anti-aging concealer formulated to provide a three-part holistic rejuvenation to the skin.
- With continued use, the look of lines and wrinkles is diminished as skin appears visibly smoother, plumper, firmer, and more hydrated.
- Stimulate age intervention deep in the skin with encapsulated dipeptide Carnosine and antioxidants Silybum Marianum (milk thistle) fruit extract and Tocopherol (Vitamin E) delivered effectively via a liposomal complex.
- This trio of age-fighters works together to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles, revitalize skin, increase elasticity, and prevent the stiffening and breakdown of collagen through glycation.
- Inhibit inflammation and dryness with Australian Myrtle Oil and Bisabolol (derived from German Chamomile), both offering hydrating, anti-inflammatory, and anti-microbial properties to soothe redness and heal blemishes.
- Counteract the look of dark shadows, lines and wrinkles, enlarged pores, and uneven skin tone around the entire eye area and throughout the face with long wear, light-diffusing pigments.
Price | $21.00
- Light Neutral was launched by the design house of Clinique.
- 0.33 Ounce Concealer.
- It is recommended for casual wear.
Price | $17.99
Mary Kay Concealer is the perfect solution to discreetly hide blemishes and little imperfections.
Price | $20.00
- Eye Care; Suitable for sensitive skin.
- Clinically tested for skin irritancy and allergy.
- Fragrance-free; Non-comedogenic.
- Ophthalmologist-tested; Suitable for contact lens wearers.
Price | $30.40
- Pack of (3) Olay Daily Clean 4-in-1 Water Activated Cleansing Cloths Tub, 33 Count (TOTAL 99 Cloths)
- 4-in-1 facial cleansing cloths with the power of a scrub, toner, mask & cleanser.
- These specially textured facial cloths remove dirt, oil, and makeup 2x better than basic cleansing.
- Hydrating wipes gently exfoliate and smooth texture in less than one week.
- For normal skin types, soap-free formula, and dermatologist-tested.